Fluke T130, LCD Voltage tester, 690V, Continuity Check, Battery Powered, CAT III 690V
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
- FLUKE T130
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Exempt
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7508435|
|Product description||Fluke T130, LCD Voltage tester, 690V, Continuity Check, Battery Powered, CAT III 690V|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Fluke|
|Manufacturer part number||FLUKE T130|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Dec 1, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: GB
Voltage Level Indicators
A range of voltage testers each available in versions suitable for electronic or electrical applications.
Fluke T130 Voltage and Continuity Tester
The Fluke T130 two-pole voltage and continuity testers is very rugged and easy to use, with an ergonomic design that feels secure in your hand even when wearing gloves. The model offers a choice of functionality and user interface for added user convenience. This T130 voltage and continuity tester also has back lit graduated scale and indicators, so that results are easy to read even in low light conditions.
The test leads are thick and feature wear indicators. The model also features a well-fitting and durable probe protector, and a sturdy the battery case.
Features and Benefits
Improved cable ruggedness
• CAT IV 600 V, Cat III 690 V safety rating Fluke’s family of Two-Pole Voltage testers comply with both regulation HSE GS 38 (tip caps) and IEC EN 61243-3: 2010
• 4 ways to detect ac/dc voltage A clear, instantly visible LED indicator, a bright digital display of the measurement value, an audible continuity test, and vibration to give tactile feedback
• Vibration provides tactile feedback
• Audio on/off for testing in quiet areas
• Low battery indicator
• Detects voltage even with discharged batteries
• Improved probe docking for secure storage
• Phase rotation indicator for 3-phase systems
• RCD functionality
• Two-button controls allow you to draw more current from the circuit under test and intentionally trip Residual-Current Devices (RCDs) remotely
• Display Hold
• Built in electric torch
• Single-phase voltage offers fast identification of live conductors
• Push-on probe tips, probe tip protector and storage accessory
• Probe tip protector and storage accessory
• Tip protector serves as an extra hand when opening UK electrical safety outlets.
• WearGuard™ insulation shows damage to test leads
|RCD Trip Test||Yes|
|Dimensions||260 x 70 x 38 mm|
|Maximum Voltage||690 V|
|Model Number p||T130|
|Safety Category||CAT III 690 V, CAT IV 600 V|