Facom 4 way Control Cabinet Key
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7554179|
|Product description||Facom 4 way Control Cabinet Key|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Facom|
|Manufacturer part number||985548|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Nov 30, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: DE
Facom 985548 Cross Wrench, 4-way Cabinet Wrench
Introducing the Facom high-quality die-cast aluminum cross wrench key designed to operate the locking mechanisms of a wide range of systems including gas, electric and water cupboards as well as technical equipment including air conditioning, stop valves and mains consoles. This hand tool comes with a 6mm bit driver adapter and double-ended screwdriver bit making it an essential tool for maintenance applications.
Features and Benefits:
• Multifunctional tool - convenient and easy to use on various utility systems
• Unique adapter that converts to an emergency screwdriver
• Solid die-cast construction
• Double-ended screwdriver bit with PH2 and 1 x 7mm Slotted ends
• Adaptor attached to create a pocket screwdriver
• 4 cavities: 2 square cavities: 6, 8 mm; 1 triangular cavity: 9 mm; 1 slotted cylindrical cavity: 5-14 mm
• Net weight: 75 g
Multi-purpose, control cabinet, cross wrenches are designed for use within maintenance and service applications. Ideal tool for control cabinets and shut-off systems in the supply of gas, water and electricity and also technical installations in buildings:
• Facilities locking systems
• Heating, sanitation, air conditioning, electrotechnology
• Gas, water supply and shut-off values
What do I get in the set?
The Facom 9855548 Cross-wrench is supplied with a 6mm bit driver adapter & double-ended screwdriver bit
|Number of Key Profiles||4|
|Key Type||Control Cabinet Key|