Wera 9 piece Hex Key Set, L Shape 7/64 → 3/8in Ball End, Hexagon
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||8757811|
|Product description||Wera 9 piece Hex Key Set, L Shape 7/64 → 3/8in Ball End, Hexagon|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Wera|
|Manufacturer part number||022721|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||May 31, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: CZ
Wera Hex-Plus Imperial L-Shaped Stainless Steel Hex Key 9-Piece Set
From Wera comes this high-quality L-shaped metric hex key set for hexagonal socket screws in a wear-resistant belt pouch. This set provides a solution to the potential issue of rust affecting the effectiveness of hex keys, by using stainless steel tools to fasten stainless steel screws.
These stainless steel tools have the same strength as conventional (carbon) steel tools and have been vacuum ice-hardened, making the list of suitable industrial applications limitless for these tools.
Features & Benefits
- The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head, reducing the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminating the risk of damaging the screw recess.
- Hex-Plus tools fit into every standard hexagonal socket screw.
- Up to 20% more torque can be applied thanks to Wera’s design.
- Hardened to the same strength as conventional carbon steel tools, which also prevents extraneous rusting.
- Wera stainless steel tools are vacuum ice-hardened to give them the strength and hardness required for a limitless list of industrial applications.
- The spherical drive profile of the ball-tip means it is possible to swivel the axis of the tool to that of the screw. This enables angled, “around-the-corner” screwdriving jobs.
- Each key has their size laser-engraved for easy identification when rapid tool access is required. Take-it-Easy L-keys are also colour coded according to their size.
- Wear-resistant size markings to make it easy to identify tools.
- The robust belt pouch ensures that the L-keys are held securely but are easy to remove when required.
A hex key is most commonly known as an Allen key or Allen wrench and is mostly used as a small hand tool to drive bolts or screws with a 6-sided hexagonal or Allen socket.
They are an incredibly versatile tool that can be used across a variety of applications. Hex Keys & Bit Sets are used by Plumbers, Electricians, Mechanics and Electronic Engineers.
Is this a ball end hex key?
Yes, the hex keys in this set have a ball tip on one end to assist with angled, “around-the-corner” screwdriving jobs.
Are Allen keys and hex keys the same?
Yes, they are the same. ’Allen’ is a registered trademark/brand that is particularly popular in the US and has become like a synonym for hex keys.
Are the hex keys imperial or metric?
This hex key set is imperial.
What is included in this set?
This 9-piece hex key set contains:
- 9 x PKL Stainless steel hex key: 3/32” x 112 mm, 7/64” x 119 mm, 1/8” x 123 mm, 9/64” x 130 mm, 5/32” x 137 mm, 3/16” x 154 mm, ” x 185 mm, 5/16” x 195 mm, 3/8” x 224 mm.
|Number of Pieces||9|
|Hex Key Size||7/64 → 3/8 in|
|Imperial or Metric||Imperial|
|Hex Key Type||Ball End, Hexagon|
|Short or Long Arm||Long|
Need help to find products?
Contact us now We'll get back to you shortly
Butuh bantuan dalam mencari produk?
Hubungi Kami Kami akan segera membantu Anda