Fluke Hydraulic Pressure Pump Kit
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7588926|
|Product description||Fluke Hydraulic Pressure Pump Kit|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Fluke|
|Manufacturer part number||Fluke-700HTPK|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Dec 3, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: CN
Fluke 700HTPK Hydraulic Pressure Test Kit
From Fluke, the 700HTPK hydraulic pressure test kit designed for use with the 700G series of digital pressure gauges. When used in conjunction with the precision gauges (NOT supplied) the Fluke 700HTPK kit can be used to conduct fast and accurate pressure measurements. Providing technicians and engineers with a seamless pressure testing and calibration solution.
The Fluke 700HTP-2 test pump is simple to use. Robust and reliable the pump Is capable of generating pressure up to 10,000 psi or 690 bar. It is also compatible with the Fluke 700 series of high-pressure modules and the Fluke 717 pressure calibrators.
Supplied in a tough transit case, the portable Fluke 700HTPK test kit is an essential tool for specialist engineers.
Features and Benefits
• Easy to use, rugged and reliable construction
• Produces high pressures with minimal effort
• Ergonomically designed for optimal comfort
• Fine adjustment Vernier
• Can be used with distilled water, mineral-based hydraulic oil or up to hydraulic oil 100 (30W)
• Generates high pressures up to 10,000 psi or 690 bar
• Suitable for use with Fluke 700G/TRACK Software enabling the upload of over 8,000 pressure measurements logged in the field to a PC
The Fluke 700HTPK test kit can be used in a wide range of industrial applications and systems. The test kit is the ideal instrument for technicians and specialist engineers to carry out essential testing, maintenance, and calibration procedures. Some of the most common are
• Pressure switches
• Pressure indicators
• Instrument calibration
• Instrument maintenance
What’s included in the kit?
• 700HTP-2 Hydraulic hand pump
• 700HTH hydraulic test hose, including plugs and caps to eliminate fluid loss
• Rugged hard carrying case
• Fluke 700G/TRACK software part number 758-8923
• The Fluke 700PTPK kit is compatible with the 700G series of digital gauges, see typical part number 758-8904
|Pressure Connection||1/4 NPT|