Fluke Hand, Pneumatic Pressure Pump Kit 40bar
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||9083770|
|Product description||Fluke Hand, Pneumatic Pressure Pump Kit 40bar|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Fluke|
|Manufacturer part number||FLUKE-700PTPK2|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Jan 31, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: US
Fluke 700PTPK2 Pneumatic Test Pump Kit
From Fluke the premium 700PTPK2 pressure test kit designed for use with the 700G series of digital gauges. When used in conjunction with the precision gauges (NOT included) the Fluke premium 700PTPK2 kit can be used to conduct fast and accurate pressure measurements. Robust and reliable the Fluke 700TPK-1 test pump, included in the kit is capable of generating pneumatic pressure up to 600 psi or 41 bar. An essential piece of test equipment, providing technicians and engineers with a seamless pressure testing and calibration solution.
The Fluke 700PTPK2 kit is extremely easy to use. No specialist tooling is required when attaching any 700G series gauges thanks to the premium gauge connector. In addition, the quality kit includes the Fluke 700TTH5K transmitter test hose kit, comprising of a 5000psi rated test hose with 1/8th NPT connection as well as ” NPT male connectors.
Supplied in a specially designed tough transit case, the portable Fluke 700PTPK2 quality test kit is an essential tool for specialist engineers.
Features and Benefits
• Easy to use, rugged and reliable construction
• Produces high pneumatic pressure with minimal effort
• The pressure test pump can be easily cleaned without dismantling
• Ergonomically designed for optimal comfort
• Two pressure ports allowing simultaneous connection
• Knurled fine adjustment knob enabling precise adjustment of the applied pressure
• For use with Fluke 700G gauges with a range of 600 psi or 41 bar maximum
• Suitable for use with Fluke 700G/TRACK Software enabling the upload of over 8,000 pressure measurements logged in the field to a PC
The Fluke 700PTPK2 test kit can be used in a wide range of industrial applications and systems. The test kit is the ideal instrument for technicians and specialist engineers to conduct essential testing, maintenance, and calibration procedures. Some of the most common are
• Pressure Switches
What’s Included in the kit?
The Fluke 700PTPK2 Premium Pneumatic Test Pump Kit consists of
• Fluke 700TPK-1 test pump
• Premium gauge connector
• Fluke 700TTH5K, no tools required transmitter test hose kit with associated adapters
• Tough, rugged transit case
• Fluke 700G/TRACK software part number 758-8923
• The Fluke 700PTPK kit is compatible with the 717 series of pressure calibrators, see typical part number 623-9822
• The Fluke 700PTPK kit is compatible with the 700G series of digital gauges, see typical part number 758-8904
|Maximum Pressure||40 bar|
|Pump Type||Hand, Pneumatic|