Facom Flat Standard Screwdriver 3 mm Tip, VDE 1000V Approved
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Non Compliant
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||8764941|
|Product description||Facom Flat Standard Screwdriver 3 mm Tip, VDE 1000V Approved|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Facom|
|Manufacturer part number||AT3X100VE|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Jun 1, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: FR
FACOM PROTWIST® 1000 V insulated Screwdriver
PROTWIST® professional screwdrivers include an ergonomic and comfortable grip for heavy-duty work. The dual material handle provides high resistance against shocks, chemicals, oil and hydrocarbons. Colour coding facilitates easy identification of the type of head.
Features & Benefits:
• Professional Quality covered by the Facom Tools Lifetime Guarantee
• High-quality screwdriver designed to under voltage up to 1000 V ac and 1500V dc
• Sheathed blade with a bare length of 15 mm
• Moulded polyamide and polyurethane sleeve for improved strength and a natural hand grip
• Colour coding facilitates easy identification of the type of head
• Ergonomically designed and comfortable for a safe grip and higher torque operation
• High resistance against shocks, chemicals, oil and hydrocarbons
This screwdriver is typically used by professional tradesmen, engineers or those wishing to complete DIY. The screwdriver is one of the most essential hand tools in any workman’s kit. There are many situations and professions where a screwdriver is integral to carrying out a specific task revolving around loosening or tightening fasteners. Most common screwdriver types such as flat-blade and cross-recess have a very wide range of application. They are commonly used for:
• Mechanical and industrial production
• Fastening wood to metal
Approvals & Certification:
• INF ISO 2380-1 / NF ISO 2380-2
• DIN/ISO 2380-1 IEC 60900:2004 / DIN ISO 2380-2
Is this screwdriver magnetised?
No, this screwdriver is not magnetised but can be simply magnetised by using one of magnetisers available here at RS e.g. 667-3471
Is this screwdriver VDE approved?
Yes, this screwdriver has been tested up to 1000V AC and 1500 V DC. It guarantees safe operation under this voltage.
|Overall Length||202 mm|
|Tip Size||3 mm|
|Blade Length||100 mm|
Need help to find products?
Contact us now We'll get back to you shortly
Butuh bantuan dalam mencari produk?
Hubungi Kami Kami akan segera membantu Anda