Stanley Craft Knife Set
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number
|Stanley Craft Knife Set
|Manufacturer / Brand
|Manufacturer part number
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Mar 3, 2024
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: CN
Stanley Hobby Knife Sets
Introducing the Craft Knife Set with 12 blades from Stanley. This high-quality, metal made knife set contains 2 blade handles and set of 12 types of blades that are ideal for model making and precise cutting application. Handles feature safe and easy to use "no-touch" blade mounting system that eliminates the need for touching the blade while changing. Simply slide the blade into the handle or rotate to pull the blade out of the box. The set is supplied with handy-size and lockable plastic case.
The set includes:
• 2 blade holders
• 1 x 11mm Large curved blades - 8mm blade for high precision cutting of medium and heavy-duty materials, softwood veneers
• 11mm large chisel blade for medium duty materials, trimming and high precision cutting
• 11mm large pointed blades for corner cuts, deburring, stripping and gasket cutting
• 2 x 4mm sharp point blades for lightweight materials, flexible sheet material / wet paper
• 2 x 5mm 45-degree blades for extreme precision for stencilling, scoring and etching. Used within the electronics industry for trimming printed circuit boards, removing excess solder and cutting plastic wires
• 2 x curved carving blades – 11-115. 8mm Blade for general carving work. Used in mould cutting and jewellery manufacturer to printing and artwork. Graphic design, cutting polystyrene, resins and balsa wood, model build projects
• 3 x Pointed blades – 11-221.Blade for a general blade for marquetry, modelling, craft, studio work and horticulture
Features and Benefits:
• Compact set - fits perfectly in any home storage area
• No touch - Slide handle over knife blade and rotate to remove from the case
• Safe and easy to use case - for storage of new and used blades
• Two handle sizes to tackle most of any craft project
Scalpels and Craft Knife are commonly used in industries that require ergonomic and a safe way to cut, scrape, carve materials. Typical applications are e.g.:
• Wood carving
• Leather cutting
• Fabric cutting
• Medical applications
• Model making
• High precision cutting
• Etching Electronic Circuits
Are blades retractable?
No, blades are not retractable. However, are fully removable from the handle and can be safely stored within the supplied case.
Are spare blades supplied with a knife?
No, the set is supplied with 12 different types of blades as standard. Spare blades can be bought separately.
|Craft Knife Set
|Diagonal, Flat, Rounded, Square
|Number of Pieces
|Number of Blades