Facom Hex Key, T Shape 4mm
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7554163|
|Product description||Facom Hex Key, T Shape 4mm|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Facom|
|Manufacturer part number||84TC.4|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Nov 30, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: FR
Metric T-Handle Hexagon Key
Introducing the Facom Hex Screwdriver Key. This versatile and high-quality hand tool from Facom provides the solution to many applications requiring the tightening or loosening of bolts or screws. This t-shaped hex key is an essential piece of equipment for both a professional and DIY user, which makes this tool from Facom a necessary addition to the user’s toolbox.
Features and Benefits:
• The hex screwdriver key features 3 burnished ends, with the shape allowing you to apply increased tightening or loosening torque regardless of which side is in use
• The t-shape doubles up as a secure handle and is adjustable to turn into a large l-shaped hex key, making it a versatile multi-tool
• The keys seat securely within the fastener, eliminating any risk of damage or rounding
• The body of the hex screwdriver is chrome plated to protect from any corrosion and to allow for longer tool life, even when exposed to the elements
• The light-weight tool is compact enough to be portable, offering a 3 in 1 ended solution to the most common sizes of hex key fasteners
A hex key or hex wrench is most commonly known as an Allen key or Allen wrench and is mostly used as a small hand tool to drive bolts or screws with a hex or Allen socket. Often, then come as a hex key set, however, they can also be purchased as part of a bit set or individually and come in various different formats like a long arm or short arm key.
They are an incredibly versatile tool that can be used across a variety of applications and are available in various metric and imperial sizes. Hex Key Sets are used by Plumbers, Electricians, Mechanics and Electronics Engineers.
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Hex Key Type||Hexagon|
|Hex Key Size||4 mm|
|Imperial or Metric||Metric|
|Short or Long Arm||Long|