Varta Industrial Varta 1.5V Alkaline C Batteries With Standard Terminal Type
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Exempt
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||8038422|
|Product description||Varta Industrial Varta 1.5V Alkaline C Batteries With Standard Terminal Type|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Varta|
|Manufacturer part number||4014|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Sep 28, 2023|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: DE
Industrial Alkaline Batteries
Varta Industrial Alkaline Batteries
Varta industrial alkaline batteries offer a long-lasting high-performance power supply for both professionals and personal use. These batteries are aimed consumers that require higher quantity volumes, an ideal bulk pack of 20 batteries for schools, hotels, studios, security companies and many more who require larger stocks. The German manufactured batteries are leak proof and have a long shelf life of up to 10 years, perfect for bulk buying.
Cost savings due to high durability. Less downtime therefore handling costs are reduced and less man power is needed.
Recommended for industrial applications including test meters, torches and digital devices
Features and Benefits
• High quality 9V, C, D & AAA alkaline industrial batteries
• High performance power supply
• Up to 10 years shelf life
• Specific OEM packaging for easy processing
• Continuous quality improvements guarantee an outstanding performance
Maintains its voltage longer than any other industrial cell on the market
• Ideal for standby or pulse discharge with high discharge currents
• Hermetically sealed against leakage
Other Varta Industrial battery ranges stocked include:
• Varta Industrial C 20 pack - 803-8422
• Varta Industrial D 20 pack – 803-8426
• Varta Industrial AAA 10 pack – 803-8410
Varta Alkaline 9V batteries are used in electronic devices that require a small, compact source of power. Example applications include:
• Safety equipment (such as gas detectors)
• Microphones & communication devices
• Telemeters & measuring instruments
• Medical instruments (such as infusion pumps,
blood pressure monitors & pulse oximete.
Are Alkaline Batteries harmful?
Alkaline batteries can sometimes leak a substance called potassium hydroxide which is a caustic agent that can cause eye, skin and respiratory irritations. This risk is reduced by not mixing different manufacturer battery types, batteries of different chemistries and by the replacement of all batteries at the same time.
How to dispose of Alkaline Batteries?
Recycle responsibly, a wide range of schemes are available.
Are these batteries rechargeable?
These batteries are non-rechargeable
Keep out of sight and reach of children
• Always install the batteries correctly as per instruction
• Ensure that the contact points are clean and conductive
• Do not mix different types of battery
• Do not heat or attempt to recharge the battery
• Do not dispose of in a fire
• The battery is leak-proofed and certified according to international
norms: DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 and DIN EN ISO 1 4001:2004
• Each cell is individually tested by our VARTA quality team
• Public institutions have trusted this reliable product line for decades
|Brand Range||Varta Industrial|
|Nominal Voltage||1.5 V|