Facom 1/4 in Square Extension
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||7554153|
|Product description||Facom 1/4 in Square Extension|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Facom|
|Manufacturer part number||R.209|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Nov 30, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: TW
Facom 1/4" Ratchet accessories:
Introducing professional quality, series of accessories to adapt 1/4" ratchet. As all other hand tools from Facom, these accessories are individually tested and ensure the best-in-class performance and long-life operation. Manufactured from the highest grade steel guarantees the maximum performance, durability and safety of use.
Accessories are available in a number of variants:
• Facom R.120 - (250-5844) A brake housed in the head holds the sliding rod which can thus be transformed into a T- or an L-shaped spanner. 1/4" square drive. Length 115 mm.
(Standards: NF ISO 3315, ISO 3315, DIN 3122, ASME B107.10)
Extension pieces available in 3 lengths:
• Facom R.209 - (755-4153) - Length: 55 mm
• Facom R.210 - (250-7519) - Length: 100 mm
• Facom R.215 - (250-5872) - Length: 155 mm
(Standards : NF ISO 3316, ISO 3316, DIN 3123, ASME B107.10)
• Facom R.216 - (755-4096) A 1/4" 150 mm piece to access nuts that are difficult to reach. Not for use with powerful tightenings: max. 2.8 N.m.
(Standards: ASME B107.10)
• Facom R.240 - (250-5888) A spring-stiffened joint keeps it in position to access hard-to-reach places. Overall length 33 cm
(Standards: NF ISO 3316, ISO 3316, DIN 3123, ASME B107.10
Snap Ring Bit-Holder Socket:
• Facom R.235 - (250-7547) Fitted with clips to hold 1/4" hexagonal drive screwdriver bits for frequent removal.
(Standards: NF ISO 2725-1, NF ISO 1173, ISO 2725-1, ISO 1173, DIN 3124)
|Drive Size||1/4 in|
|Overall Length||55 mm|