Yuasa 6V NiCd Rechargeable Battery Pack, 4Ah – Pack of 1
- RS Stock No.:
- Mfr. Prt No.:
Legislation and Compliance
RoHS Status: Not Applicable
Statement of Conformity
This statement confirms that the product detailed below complies with the specifications currently published in the RS media and has been subject to the strict quality conditions imposed by RS Components’ internal management systems. Furthermore and where applicable, it confirms that all relevant semiconductor devices have been handled and packed under conditions that meet the administrative and technical requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and EN61340-5-1 electrostatics control standards.
|RS stock number||6755692|
|Product description||Yuasa 6V NiCd Rechargeable Battery Pack, 4Ah - Pack of 1|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Yuasa|
|Manufacturer part number||5DH4-0T4|
The foregoing information relates to product sold on, or after, the date shown below.
|Date||Aug 9, 2022|
RS Components Pte Ltd Robinson Road, P.O. Box 1582, Singapore 903132
Country of Origin: CN
Yuasa Ni-Cd D Rechargeable Battery Packs
Introducing a series of D cell batteries from Yuasa. These nickel-cadmium rechargeable batteries are typically used with high-temperature emergency lighting, offer a 4Ah capacity, 2.4 V to 6 V nominal voltage and an option on terminal types; electrical contact solder tag or wire lead and AMP Connector.
Ni-Cd batteries are supplied with a residual charge and should be charged at the continuous charge rate before use
Why would you buy rechargeable D batteries?
Rechargeable D batteries are a better option than standard D batteries as they usually have a larger capacity and can be used multiple times after proper recharging.
Features and Benefits
• Ni-Cd Sealed Batteries
• High Temp D
• 2.4 V to 6 V nominal voltage
• Electrical Contact Solder Tags
• Wire Lead and AMP Connector
• Size: D
• Operating temperature: -20 to +70 °C
Yuasa Ni-Cd Rechargeable D Cell Options
Wire Lead and AMP Connector
• 2DH4-0LAP3, 2.4V; RS stock no: 675-5696
• 2DH4-0LA4, 2.4V; RS stock no: 675-5703
• 3DH4-0LA4, 3.6V; RS stock no: 675-5712
• 3DH4-0LAP3, 3.6V; RS stock no: 675-5706
• 4DH4-0LAP3,4.8V; RS stock no: 675-5709
• 4DH4-0LA4, 4.8V; RS stock no: 675-5715
• 5DH4-0LA4, 6V RS stock no: 675-5719
Electrical Contact Solder Tags
• 3DH4-0T4, 3.6V; RS stock no: 675-5680
• 2DH4-0T4, 2.4V, RS stock no: 675-5686
• 4DH4-0T4, 4.8V, RS stock no: 675-5699
• 5DH4-0T4, 6V; RS stock no: 675-5692
• Standard charge: 14 to 16 hrs
• Quick charge: 4 to 5 hrs
• Ni-Cd batteries are supplied with a residual charge and should be charged before use.
These batteries are ideal for large flashlights, megaphones, products that use electric motors.
How long do rechargeable batteries last?
The Yuasa D cell Ni-Cd Rechargeable Batteries have a 4 Year life duration at 50 °C
What is the difference between NiCd & NiMH?
NiMH batteries offer a higher energy density compared to NiCd batteries and have double the capacity. NiMH batteries do not contain heavy metal materials, therefore, more environmentally friendly compared to NiCd batteries.
|Nominal Voltage||6 V|
|Number of Cells||5|
|Operating Temperature Range||-20 → +70 °C|
|Number of Batteries Supplied||1|
Call +62 821 1892 1367
Need us find products for you?
Leave your contact details
and we'll get back to you shortly.